Regina Public Schools, in consultation and with the support of Regina Medical Health Officers announced that it will be moving to temporary remote learning, otherwise known as Level 4.
- Effective March 24th, 2021, all Grades 9 to 12 high school students will begin remote learning.
- All Pre-K to Grade 12 in-school classes will resume on April 12th, 2021.
- The scheduled Spring Break is April 2nd to April 9th, 2021.
- Day 1 and Day 2 will now attend every day
- Period 1 and Period 2 will still occur during the same timeframe
- Students are asked to make contact with their classroom teacher via virtual meetings (if applicable) each day and/or through email/Google Classroom/Google Messenger etc.
- Students should ensure that they can access their RBE email and associated Google Classrooms prior to starting remote learning.
- If students need assistance with remote learning please call 306-523-3200
- Students are reminded that during remote learning the same expectations for assignment completion and attention to work still exist remotely as they do in person.
- Monday, March 29th, 2021 is our ½ way point in Quint 4 and therefore this is your last chance to hand in assignments that have been assigned from Thursday, March 4th until Friday, March 26th, 2021.