Welcome To Balfour!
New Balfour Bears!
Balfour Collegiate welcomes new students at any time through-out the year. To book a registration appointment please call the office at 306-523-3200. If you are new to Canada and not a Canadian Citizen please contact the Regina Newcomer Welcome Centre.
If you are unsure if you live in the Balfour Collegiate area please check the Attendance Boundaries.
Transferring from another Regina Public School: proof of address is required that you live within the boundaries of Balfour Collegiate.
- Signed lease agreement or property ownership paper and one other piece of ID with parent(s) name and permanent address)
Transferring from another school division, out of province, or the Catholic system and are Canadian Citizens:
- Student's birth certificate or passport
- Original transcripts for Grade 10 to 12 students*
- Proof of address (see above)
- School Division Transfer Form
Students interested in applying for the Balfour Arts Collective (BAC) please see application information at balfourartscollective.com
Please find PDFs of our 2023 - 24 registration forms below. New families to Balfour are required to submit the Regina Public Registration Form and a Balfour Collegiate Course Selection Form.
Student Registration for Grades 9-12 Division_Form.pdf
Balfour Collegiate Course Catalogue_2023-24.pdf