For this year's parent forum, Regina Public Schools will present an evening with Chief Evan Bray titled, "Community Wellness Equals Community Safety" on Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. at Campus Regina Public. Everyone is welcome but seating is limited so please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (306) 523-3000 by March 29th if you wish to attend.
Please join us for a free public session on the top 10 tips for financial well-being on Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at the Regina Public School Division Office. Please CLICK HERE for a detailed poster.
Those interested in attending are asked to RSVP email@example.com by March 22nd.
GET YOUR BOOT IN THE DOOR!
TASCAP - Trades & Skills Construction Apprenticeship Program
• Engages Grade 11 & 12 learners in all aspects of the residential construction industry
• Runs on a full time basis for an entire semester (Choose semester 1 or 2)
• Work with a qualified instructor
• Bring the classroom to life - build a home rather than learn in a classroom
• Receive 5 high school credits upon successful completion
• Earn apprenticeship hours
• Skill development for future employment
• Safety training certificates
• Scholarship opportunity from SATCC
Tickets are now on sale for Regina Public Schools' Laughter for Literacy event on Friday, April 5th, which promises to be an amazing night of comedy, live music and magic! Please CLICK HERE to see the event details and how to purchase tickets for $20 each (tables are of eight). All proceeds go to support our Summer Success Literacy Camps.