Following Their Voices (FTV) is an initiative that challenges teachers and schools to create educational experiences that promotes accelerated learning for First Nations, Métis and Inuit students where learning is joyful, culture is affirmed and students are given real choice for their future.
GET YOUR BOOT IN THE DOOR!
TASCAP - Trades & Skills Construction Apprenticeship Program
• Engages Grade 11 & 12 learners in all aspects of the residential construction industry
• Runs on a full time basis for an entire semester (Choose semester 1 or 2)
• Work with a qualified instructor
• Bring the classroom to life - build a home rather than learn in a classroom
• Receive 5 high school credits upon successful completion
• Earn apprenticeship hours
• Skill development for future employment
• Safety training certificates
• Scholarship opportunity from SATCC
Welcome to your new school website. This new version of the website system allows you to view it on any device. The new system is much simpler to navigate, is faster to load and should provide a much better experience overall.
If you have any suggestions for the site or have found any issues please let the school know by using the Contact form. Just click on Contact in the main menu at the top of the site.